Frequently asked Questions
Room type –
Q.- Do you offer single room pg in Gurgaon?
ANS.- Yes, We do offer the single room as well. Single rooms are prepared on special request, depending on your room size requirements, we can convert any room size in a single room. The cost of the single room will depend on the room size you are choosing. We will offer a double bed, two side table and attached washroom in single room facility.
Q.- I am Searching for working womens hostel in Gurgaon. Is your PG Suitable?
ANS.-Yes, in all aspects. Anand PG is the most convenient, accessible and friendly stay for working woman in Gurgaon. We have food facility, comfortable room and a safe stay for girls. Most of our guests are working in the Cyberhub, Udhyog Vihar, Sector 44, Sohna Road, Gwal Pahadi etc. We have guests working in E&Y, Ericsson, TCS, IBM, other multinational companies, and startups.
Q.- Do you have unisex pg in Gurgaon?
ANS.- No, It’s not a unisex PG. Its only for girls. Males guests are not allowed to either stay or visit rooms inside our PG. Visitors have limited access and must be accompanied by PG staff while visiting our premise, free roaming is not permitted. This is to ensure the safety of our guests.
Q.- I am looking for pg in Gurgaon near DLF cyber city. How far is your premise?
ANS.- DLF Cybercity hosts all big corporate offices of Gurgaon. We have multiple guests who work in various companies of cybercity. Its approx 2-3 KM from our PG depending on which building you want to go. Various commuting options are available from our PG. Here are few –
- Shared Auto – You can take a Shared auto from MG road, it takes around 10-15 minutes depending on traffic situation and timing of the day. Shared auto ferries until Udhyog Vihar Phase 2 and 3 via Shankar Chowk.
- Rapid Metro – You can take a walk till the nearest metro station, either MG Road or Sikandarpur metro station and take the metro which goes via Cybercity. If you are taking the metro from MG road station, you will have to change at Sikanderpur. The rapid metro station from sikanderpur will have direct metro to Cyberhub.
- Auto or Cabs – You can book a cab or auto from Anand PG. Our location is listed on Google Maps as Anand Girls PG Gurgaon – MG Road. It takes around 10 minutes to reach with auto or cab.
Q.- How far is your pg in Gurgaon from bus stand?
Q.- What is the size of your rooms?
ANS.- We have big spacious rooms for all 3 sharing types. Here is the size table to help you understand various available sizes.
- 2 sharing room – 12*10 =120 Square Feet
- 3 Sharing rooms – 12*16 = 192 Square Feet
- 4 Sharing rooms – 12*20 =240 Square Feet
Q.- What are the facilities within rooms?
Q.- Do you open space for sitting?
Q.- Where Can I find reviews about your PG?
ANS.- Our Guests keep sharing their experience of staying with us, you can find our reviews on our business page on google maps.Check the most recent reviews here.
Food Quality, timings, and other queries –
Q.- Do you have a pg in Gurgaon with food facility?
ANS.- Yes, Anand Girls pg has food facility. We provide 3-time vegetarian food on all seven days. Its a home cooked food in a common kitchen inside PG premise. We decide on a weekly suggestive menu which we follow with little customization. We keep a close track of food quality and hygiene. Its a quality mix of green vegetables, rice, chapati and other north Indian food items.
Q.- How Do you Ensure Food Quality?
ANS.- A Quality food is an outcome of three distinct processes.
- Procurement and storage – A healthy food would depend on what spices are procured, what quality of rice is purchased, what is the floor being procured etc. We maintain a total control of the procurement process and work only with selected vendors who are extra cautious about the quality of supply. The second aspect of quality is storage of food items after procurement, we are extra cautious in storing our ration in safe and hygienic space, we have a store inside the kitchen with proper ventilation in order to maintain the quality. Green vegetables are procured afresh.
- Preparation – The food is prepared by experienced cooking staff with the focus on the quality and taste both. We have a daily feedback mechanism to maintain the quality and taste.
- Hygiene – Food hygiene is taken care at all levels, be it cleanliness of the kitchen, cooking staff, use of RO water in food preparation or keeping a tap on the
Q.- What is your meal timings?
|Breakfast||7:00 AM||9:00 AM|
|Lunch||8:30 AM||1:00 PM|
|Dinner||7:30 PM||7:30 PM|
Q.- Can I eat Non-Vegetarian food?
Q.- Can I cook Non-vegetarian food?
Q.- Can I Cook my own food on daily basis?
Q.- Can I stay without opting the food facility?
Payment and booking –
Q.- Can I book In advance?
Q.- Do you accept payments by Cheque?
Q.- Can I Pay Online?
Q.- Do you accept payment in cash?
Q.- How Can I get the receipt/invoice?
Q.- How Often Do you increase/revise Rent?
Q.- Is there a security Deposit?
Q.- Are there any hidden charges?
Stay of guests and parents –
Q.- My parents want to visit me. Can they stay with me?
Q.- What are the charges for parents stay?
Q.- Do you have a guest room?
Safety and Security-
Q.- What are the measures of safety and security?
Q.- I work in a night (Odd) Shift, Can I stay at your PG?
Q.- Can I share your contact with my parents?
Q.- How do you collect feedback about food?
ANS.-We are always open to feedback and suggestions from our residents, if you have any queries, concerns or feedback, you can come to PG office and talk to the management staff, we have a weekly menu meeting, you can come and share your suggestions about the food menu, taste, and quality.
In case you wish to share an anonymous feedback, you can put in a box which we have put right outside the PG office.
Q.- Can I book a single room pg in Gurgaon?
Q.- What kind of pg you have in Gurgaon? Is this a corporate pg?
Q.- Where all Do you have working women’s hostel in Gurgaon?
Q.- Do you have a pg in Gurgaon near dlf cyber city?
Q.- I am looking for a PG in gurgaon sector 14, how far is your PG From here?
Q.- Do you have a hostel for students in gurgaon?
Q.- How safe is pg in Gurgaon for a female?
- soni raman
Best PG in Gurgaon for working girl. It’s been 5-6 months here feeling so comfortable and no safety issue. Well furnished neat and clean room …..no hygiene issues…good food…helpfull people …good transportation facilities . Highly recommended .
PG for girls, located at a walking distance from Metro station. Managed by a experienced women and dedicated staff. Very neat and clean and furnished. Should be the preferred option for anyone working on MG Road and nearby areas and looking for a home like atmosphere.
- VAISHALI GUPTA
This PG is Good. Good food quality and also good facilities in room.. Many Peoples are live in this PG and it’s all are very helpful in nature.
Anand PG is located near to MG road Metro station. This the best PG for girls, highly safe and secured for all working girls.Very well managed by experienced Lady with a trained and dedicated staff. Well furnished neat and clean rooms with superb food what else you need after coming back from a tiring day of office. I personally find it the best and preferred accommodation for girls.
- burhan khan
Very good safe and secure place for girls to stay in Gurgaon. My cousin sister stayed there , family environment 24 hr CCTV surveillance clean and hygienic food and all the civic amenities are near by
This is one of the best pg to stay in gurugram. Location is good, well managed pg, nice people, good quality food, secure n safe. Stayed there around 16 months. overall my experience was great…Highly recommended.
- Gunjan Sharma
Superb experience…Place is fully safe for Girls with all the modern amenities at Prime Location. Rooms are specious, Clean and Food quality is good. Overall value for money. Go for it…
It’s in a very good locality with highly accessible market and metro connectivity. The services provided are true to what is being promised and the people are extremely helpful and sweet. The place is safe and food is amazing. It is probably one of the best PGs in that area.